Every weekend morning the whole family goes for a early morning walk. It was shocking how fall like it was outside. Brad was hesitant to take Sage since it was sooo chilly but I reminded him of the importance of getting children outside (rain or shine) and we bundled our little beauty up and headed out the door. Did I mention how tiny our little girl is. I had to go buy her some warmer newborn clothes this weekend because three month clothing still drowns her.
Sage Emilia was welcomed into the world on June 18, 2010. This is a blog (created by her Auntie Melissa) to share details with family and friends about Sage's day to day life.
Winter
Monday, September 6, 2010
Brrrrrrr It's Getting Chilly
Every weekend morning the whole family goes for a early morning walk. It was shocking how fall like it was outside. Brad was hesitant to take Sage since it was sooo chilly but I reminded him of the importance of getting children outside (rain or shine) and we bundled our little beauty up and headed out the door. Did I mention how tiny our little girl is. I had to go buy her some warmer newborn clothes this weekend because three month clothing still drowns her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm pretty sure we have another cousins picture match for this one too!
ReplyDeleteI bet that will happen often since Sage was graciously given tons of hand-me-down clothing from her favorite cous Magga Moo.
ReplyDelete